Emilie will teach you to make your own home-made sour dough bread, from the preparation of the dough to the final decoration of your French baguette. This stay will also allows you to visit a vineyard cellar, to learn the wine-making techniques and to taste typical wines of L’Entre-deux-mers.
First day :
- Arrival from 4pm, get yourself at home in your room.
- Welcoming aperitif and guest table meal.
- Delicious continental breakfast,
- Visit of a vineyard and cellar, wine tasting,
- Free time for lunch,
- Afternoon cooking lesson : preparation, shaping, decoration and cooking,
- Evening: aperitif and guest table meal, tasting of your own home-made bread.
Third day :
Breakfast and departure.
Stay for a minimum of 2 people.
Price per person: 165 €
This stay can be organized during the week or the week-ends. Contact us for other options or group prices.
If you wish to offer this stay as a gift, feel free to purchase a gift card.